Need a new website? How about a free website?!
Covid 19 has hit small businesses hard, we can sincerely empathise with this being a small business ourselves so we’d like to help a business in need.
We know that a website can be a great tool to market your business and so we’d like to create a new, custom website for one small business, completely free of charge! We will also host the website for one year, again completely free of charge.
Our websites are entirely bespoke designs to suit each client’s brand (we don’t use pre-made templates). We use WordPress CMS as a platform and all of our websites are built using the best SEO practices as well as being fully mobile responsive.
Our free website giveaway will be perfect for a company who is looking to get their business online or improve their existing website.
We will select a winner at random on Friday 17th July. Results will be shared on our social media platforms.
Terms and conditions of free website giveaway
- Must be a South Coast based company.
- After one year of website hosting, the annual renewal fee is £250+VAT.
- All content to be supplied by the client including all written copy, images and logo.
- The website will be a bespoke offering built using the WordPress CMS platform. We do not use pre-made templates.
- Designs will be supplied for approval prior to site build.
- Please allow up to three months from the date of acceptance to go live date. (This is dependent on items being approved by the client on time, if more time is needed due to client delays then this will be communicated by your project manager).
- We will design and build the following templates:
- Contact page to include an interactive Google map, a contact form,
- Generic services / product page
- About page
- This offer does not include ecommerce platforms or bookable events – although, these features can be added at an additional cost. (We will simply cost up the difference, so the website can still be free and the winner will pay for the additional development time to include any additional functionality).